22 August 2014

When I Was King


“I am here today to bring you greeting.  I lived much time ago in what I believe you call the Dark Continent.

“I was tall with skin of ebony that shone in the sunlight and I was King to my people and they worshipped me as if I was God and in those days I was God.  Whatever I said was done and I was strong, I was healthy and I was able to give my people what they needed.

“The hunting was good.  The rains filled the rivers and we made shelter when we needed it from the burning rays of the sun and from the rain when it came bringing the wind and the thunder and lightning.

“As the heavens seemed to break open and pour down good things as the water quenched the parched land and grasses and trees grew again and the animals came and there was much joy, because our bellies would be full and our children would be happy and we lived in harmony with those around us and there was peace and good will and I was King of all this perfection.

“I now know that this was gift from the Great Spirit, who created all things, but in those days I did not know this.  I was powerful.  I was fruitful and my people loved me.  There was no need for aggression.  Everybody had enough and we lived simply enjoying what we had and enjoying each other’s company.  I was perhaps a little stiff necked, but I was King and I could look down on the happiness of my people and that made me feel good inside.

“Can this earth ever be the same again?  Can the influences that have crept in to the mind-sets of so many people be changed back to the simplicity of what we had?  Who is satisfied today?  In this modern world in which you live where you have so much and yet have so little.  You have incredible things that make life easy.  No longer do you have to walk for miles through the bush if you wish to go and worship on the mountain or to find a different meat to bring home to your family.

“You are now transported on a metallic trolley of wheels.  You no longer have to hunt, because there is a big box containing all the food that you could ever possibly want.  So why are you not satisfied?

As a race humanity has become greedy.  It teaches the children of the younger age to fight and be aggressive and they believe that that is a good thing.  They fight each other as children.  They fight each other as young men.  They spill the blood that our Creator made – the live blood of creation is spilled on the soil and goes back into nothing, but to be recycled again to grow the grass or the acacia trees to feed the animals which are there, who have survived the slaughter either for their body parts or sometimes because they happen to be there.

“When I was King the animals around us where plentiful.  We shared a place on earth with them and they with us.  Today it is often the case that people find it difficult to find the animals, because there are so few.  They are kept in special areas, almost like reserves and if they stray outside they are endangered.

“When I look back on the joys that we had, the birth of a new child, it was something that we all shared in and we were all happy for that woman who had born it and her man who provided for her.  We made a fuss of them for a while until the next baby was born.

“We loved the crying and the laughter and the merriment of the little ones, who entertained us and brought us joy and we watched them grow up in this simple life, becoming youngsters, then older, then stronger, testing their strength, growing into manhood, without aggression to each other.

“They competed for things. They played games, but the games had no cruel ending.  They always ended in laughter and joy.  This world I am told will have to go back to those simple days again to rebuild and to recharge what has been broken.

“We knew what was right, because we understood what was wrong and if we felt we were doing something wrong then we had strayed from the right path.  Mankind has to learn this lesson anew, because he only appears to know what is wrong and can’t find a reason for doing something that is right and just, balanced and pure for the Greater Good.

“You, I am told, are good people.  You do not lord yourselves over others, but you give of yourself as we did and try always to make things better for everybody who comes in your path.  I salute you for that.  Perhaps you haven’t been saluted by a King before, but I have been shown what you do and you deserve the accolade, which I freely give.

“Know that you are loved.  Many on this earth know of you and love what you do and very many more in the Spirit World are learning what they failed to learn when they were here by watching and understanding your lives of purity and service.

“Be at peace.  Be not afraid. You are well protected and secured and your path is taking you to a destiny that must be fulfilled.  You cannot fail.  You will succeed, because of the strength of your love and the spirit within you will help to bring sanity to this disrupted world.
 
“I send you my Creator’s blessings and I wish you well and much happiness on your paths of great achievement.

“Blessings be upon you.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment